Will Windows Continuum work?

Windows 10’s most exciting feature for me is Continuum. This idea of being able to transform your phone to a PC and back at will is amazing! Then I read this http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-johny-srouji-apple-chief-chipmaker/ and it details just how tightly Apple Integrates hardware to software. How they prioritised hardware when it came to the iPad Pro.

I don’t think the Snapdragon SoC was built with Continuum in mind. I also haven’t heard of any partnership between MS and Qualcomm on development of an SoC specifically built to handle Continuum. All I’ve seen from the hardware front is the liquid cooling on the Lumia 950. I think that’s a waste of resources, why put money and the sharpest minds on the planet to work on a symptom? The chip is heating up because it’s working too hard, get a better chip! All the reviews so far show its a really really poor implementation right now, buggy as hell and slow.

I think based on MS history (WinTel) it’s partnership with Intel, they should be working on Silicon together to make Continuum work. And here’s the thing, not on phones, but the fastest growing segment right now, Sub 9 Inch tablets.
Alafu forget working with smartphone processors. Instead of looking for the most powerful mobile processor, fit the least power hungry PC processor on a Tab. Some low price Core M instead of an exgynos or Snapdragon which will hema. I don’t think Continuum will work unless Microsoft starts tighter integration of hardware and software, just like Apple does (or the they do right now with the Surface Book)

What do you guys think?

SO many things MSFT does right and so may they miss right out. This is one of them. When they did Surface, (including the new Surface Book) they felt the OEMs were not innovative enough in terms of design, so they had to visualize what the future should look like to the OEMs, looks like they skipped class where the Chip is concerned for Continuum to be really efficient on new and existing hardware.

Which kind of reminds me of Surface RT, Windows Vista and Windows 8. Get the drift?