Where can I buy the Xiaomi - Mi Box S

Is the Mi Box S out of stock in all stores in Nairobi. Where can I find one?

Carefour the Hub has them in their electronics section for 6,999/-, before checking out grab some AAA batteries 300/- for the remote

Jumia on the xiaomi store pia iko 6,999

mi-store.co.ke also delivers.

Hawa hawana stock, iko listed but ukipiga its out of stock (but you can ask ka wameleta), I asked last week for lady colleague after she asked for one that can cast :smirk:… after heated argument na @Krizwech niliona the lady deserves an easy to set up device ka mi box s, but my fire stick 4k is still good though :rofl:

1 Like

Around 3 days ago I was told that sweech had replenished stock and someone had bought from them.
They deliver, or you can pick from their Mutithi road store.

I checked there last week. Couldn’t find it.

mi-store.co.ke are out of stock. This is my 3rd week calling them.

@mikekivs The thing with carefore is you can always call their customer care number and ask them which branch has them in stock to avoid you kuchoma mafuta checking into each branch separately

Thanks, sweech have them in stock.

Great tip :+1:

Ama fare kwa wengine wetu :smirk:

2 Likes

Try calling games stores and you will hate them for life .The person receiving the phone has no ideal what’s on offer or at least help you check if an item is instock .

3 Likes

i bought from jumia early in the month for Ksh 9,000 bob for my mom,so far so good,she has been enjoying it even my sister and brother have become fans of it.