Twitter.com and Tweetdeck have merged sign ins?

I started noticing this yesterday: signing in to Twitter.com using one account results in me being signed in to Tweetdeck using the same account. Previously, I would sign in to Twitter web (Twitter.com) using my personal account and use Tweetdeck web (tweetdeck.twitter.com) to sign in to the Techweez Twitter account. For the last two days, signing in on Twitter.com using my personal Twitter account results in me being signed in to Tweetdeck using the same account. The results are the same when I do the vice-versa.

While the two are one and the same basically, I really wish the previous separation was still possible. With the Windows app for Tweetdeck now disabled, I may have to find another solution so as to avoid retweeting Piers Morgan and bashing Arsenal on matchdays from the Techweez account unknowingly. Argh.

PS: I know that I can actually swap accounts on the fly from Tweetdeck but that’s not what I want. Plus, there’s no way of doing that from Twitter web.

I have no problem with the set up as it is since I was logging in via my personal account anyway. But this is not a smart move by Twitter, what are they saving?

Add another account to tweetdeck then you can switch between the 2 account personal and business on tweetdeck

Now here’s where it becomes annoying. If you add a second account, then you happen to log on to Twitter with the secondary account, you cannot access the primary account on Tweetdeck.