Techweez Issues

What is it with Techweez articles requiring password to read them…? Has the site been hijacked or ni nini shida…? Sorry for the Topic not sounding right.

i think you are refering to the tecno video that @sarunibm posted yesterday :grin::grin: hehe

Yeah :joy::joy: what’s up

i think he posted the video on youtube by mistake before official launch

1 Like

This is not the first time. There was a time some Telkom Kenya post was pass-worded for over a week.

The main website is a basic wordpress interface. The good folks at Techweez were likely protecting a page that wasn’t ready for publishing.

I watched the video so protecting it now is useless

@Pascal Lol [quote=“Pascal, post:7, topic:2127, full:true”]
I watched the video so protecting it now is useless
[/quote]

We posted the articles and video before launch and thus we had to “take them down” until after launch

That only applies to you.

1 Like

Internal server error, i cannot create a new topic

Internal server error, still cannot create a new topic

Topic creation is working for me. What troubleshooting have you attempted?

This is the error i keep on getting, both on phone and laptop

Logging out and back in again

Clear your cache and disable your addons.

If it is a client side problem (which I suspect) then your browser configuration is the most likely culprit.

Same thing, I’ve downloaded Mozilla and tried to post but still nothing. Hadi the slow Edge browser same thing :thinking: Did I mention my phone browsers also cant create a new topic. they all display the same pop up message.

And that’s the stock browser? With no add-ons?

It is a weird issue because it seems to be an isolated case. Perhaps the admins and other users could share their experience.

Is anyone else encountering errors while trying to access the forum? I forgot to take a screenshot but the message is something like the software powering your forum has encountered an unexpected problem please try again later. It happens almost daily, but when you try around 20 minutes later it’s okay.

1 Like

Also images of members without profile pictures(First-Name Letter Icon) seem not to appear …

A look at the web traffic …