Spotify Subscription

Hi guys!

So I’ve set up a spotify family (premium)subscription & i need three more people ijae. The charge is 370 per month. Anyone interested?

1 Like

The people who I know use Spotify already have stolen accounts from people abroad…

Or they r using their own free accounts via VPN for spotify free…

I use a premium family account @sarunibm, and you know me.

Haha malisa yeye.

:joy::joy::joy:team VPN all the way​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

i got a spotify free account but i always need a VPN pointed at a US server to use it comfortably…

Ahem. Fine

Is this still open? telegram me @paulwVnjohi

hook me up

The app is currently available in 36 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. The entire list of countries includes Algeria, Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and Vietnam.

Just not Kenya.

1 Like

I think the App launched in countries Spotify was already in…
Wondering though why Spotify hasn’t yet launched in Kenya …
Been waiting for this like Neons now…

But why? This is not fair. Why are they doing us dirty like this? :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I have apple music and i can confidently say that Spotify is way superior.

But si mko na ile app ya Safaricom ya masongs? Spotify cannot find a viable market in Kenya really given the subscription is like ten bucks a month.

Well kuna watu… Ndio maana kuna Netflix, Apple Music n a Bunch of others. …

I will pay not to use songa :joy::joy::joy::joy:

For your information its price varies from market to market. It costs like 3 usd in Indonesia

I already graduated to monthly apple music subscriptions of Ksh 250 bob and i am loving it still.Been listening to Chris Brown’s new album “Indigo” and its encouraging to see it top the apple music charts in kenya also(thanks to listeners like me"

1 Like