Safaricom Easy Bundle (Safaricom monthly Unlimited @3,500 bob or @6,000bob)

Ni unlimited zipi you guys are talking about… Telkom najua tu 2gb for 99… Saf 1gb for 100 ile blaze, Airtel nikama hawanaga. Clarify @deewinc @iamtembo

Nimeiona , but not bad though its not unlimited as they put it.

• You get a Daily allocation of 6GB to browse at Full Speeds, 10GB to browse at 1mbps and 10GB to browse at 512Kbps.
  • The Daily FUP is reset every day at midnight.

Link to this?

http://telkom.co.ke/home-plans

Teremka chini hapo kwa FAQ kuna FUP. Expand uone

Hii ya EasyBundles tu ya Safaricom ama una maanisha?

Ah I thought he was talking about the offering for #airtel-kenya but I have seen the thread …

The pricing for this and the strategy seems to mirror #safaricom FTTH offer of 10 Mbps but with obvious restraints as it’s over BTS networks …quite a deal for those without fibre but obvious drawbacks such as latency, no guarantees in speed and the caps …

@Omgitsdes I use Airtel Postpaid Unlimited, 3,500 per month. Been using it since around 2015 when it was only 3G and there are no FUPs . Safaricom fibre walikataa kuja on our side of the road so till they do long live Airtel

1 Like

I have received independent confirmation that the calamity has also hit the gigabox easy 30 bundle. It’s not much use as a streaming box now since you have to use it judiciously to avoid racking up crazy data bills if you are outside fiber coverage.

1 Like