Safaricom Easy Bundle (Safaricom monthly Unlimited @3,500 bob or @6,000bob)

did you sign yourself up ama its through a 3rd party?

Signed Up as a business. You need to take your registration papers to saf i.e incorporation cert & company pin or just a business permit
I could set you up as an employee if you want to give it a try

1 Like

Has anyone tried connecting the BOX to act as router to a cabled network using the LAN port ?

And once you set up someone as an employee what happens?

I can buy any easy bundle for you. You’ll receive an instant confirmation on the same.
easy 30GB @3700 AND easy 50GB @6k

2 Likes

Have you ever tried connecting a device e.g laptop using the ethernet cable to the box.Would you get wired connection ?

1 Like

Get a safaricom MiFi @Kes4999 it has a LAN port. Then you get wired connection.
Speeds are same as wifi I get upto 10MB/s dedicated connection

I have this subscription for Business not on the safaricom box.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve tried. Doesn’t work like a router. It can only sambaza internet through wifi not ethernet.

1 Like

For business ? Is there a difference in bundles pricing .

is it not 3500?

No. Its just that you can buy for other numbers as well access to other zidisha services

1 Like

It is. I just charge you 200 to load it for you. I have monthly subscribers signed up for this. You can get it @3500 on safaricom box or simply register at the nearest saf shop with docs specified above.

1 Like

Great biz. I wouldn’t mind. Hii ni poa ya mashinani. I can see if I can hook you up with guys there. I have a couple whose appetite for data sees them spend over 6K pm on Safcom.

That would be nice. PM if you need any help.

1 Like

So my zidisha easy 30 bundle this month has suddenly changed. On exhausting 30 gb, speeds suddenly dropped to 0.2 mbps. Loading a webpage takes ages and streaming is impossible. When you check the balance it still shows 1tb remaining but with the speed clampdown it’s useless.

Checked on twitter and I saw other people complaining as well. Anyone else experiencing the same? @brianhastings.bw

2 Likes

Tulijua hawa wakora itafika time mlimwe

2 Likes

So tuseme right now Airtel has the best 4G unlimited offering

Telkom 4G unlimited home plan seems to be decent too.

Postpaid or prepaid? juzi customercare waliniambia hawana unlimited plans except for unliminet which is almost useless

They’ve changed the terms of usage. iko na daily caps, which sucks for a power user.