OnePlus 5 or iPhone 7 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

OnePlus tends to follow the same design sequel as Oppo. Perhaps this can be attributed to the fact that the companies relies on the same resources (they are also owned by the same company too). When Oppo changes designs of flagships and midrangers, OnePlus follow the same Oppo design with a few modifications. This device looks like the Oppo R11 with a few mods, which make it look like the iphone more. What do you think?

OnePlus 5

Back side OnePlus 5

Oppo R11

OPPO came before the Oneplus, and yes from the same company.

Now pronounce Apple and OPPO one after the other. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I hear there is a thing like OnePlus fans. What are these things you people speak of, and where did they come from?

Ohhh :astonished::scream::astonished: It’s a reflection of the other.

Just normal discussions on problems people are facing and how to overcome those problems. Peeps also discuss about what features they expect on the future phones. Nothing special though just people trying to convince themselves that their OnePlus’ are better than the Galaxy S, Galaxy Notes and iPhones :grin::grin::grin:

OnePlus actually is better than most flagship in terms of software personally i give little attention to hardware what defines my phone is software and two chinese companies are offering what i love when it comes to updates ZTE and Oneplus all are having android 7.1.1 before Galaxy S7 and the rest axon 7 is already testing android 7.1.2

1 Like

It’s true. Samsung is terrible when it comes to Software update. If the OnePlus 5 will have an on par or better camera than Samsung’s current flagships, then I will consider getting one.

I am a OnePlus fan. The kind that @martingicheru is talking about. I was considering buying the OP5 but that design will just make it look like a cheap iPhone knock-off. So, I guess I’ll be staying with my OP3 longer than I thought.

OnePlus 5 Launch Live Event - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT5egj-fVyg

What did people think from the launch event? Especially the pricing…? I think $479 isn’t bad. It’s not as high as I thought it would be.

And to answer the question: OnePlus 5.

Linus Tech Tips just put out a review video if anyone is interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNSsEEz2Mes

EDIT - Oneplus caught cheating AGAIN in benchmarks - https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5-benchmark-cheating-reviews/

They might be inspired by VW.

2 Likes

What i tend to love about this Chinese phones is that they offer more at an affordable price. Look at the Oneplus 5 at only $479 with all those specifications. One cannot simply resist this phone

1 Like

Only for those who live in countries where One+ sells the device directly. Other places like Kenya or Dubai expect something above $580.

Just seen a SuperSaf camera comparison with the iPhone and for stills I can say they did so much. The camera edges out the iPhone on stills but it loses out on video stabilization but hey, IPhone beats everyone on video stabilization.

Apple Apple :joy:

My people, we have a Kenyan among the first people to buy the OnePlus 5

2 Likes

I like that! :smile_cat: