New Mysafaricom App - if you root

My safaricom app is coming out of beta. I here it is cleaner and has new features.

I can’t get Magisk Hide to well “hide” my root status. No other app has ever managed to do this. I have the old/normal Mysafaricom app. Opens with no problems… Any ideas ?

1 Like

It’s super clean. I don’t know how you can hide root though :smile:.

I think safaricom should force supermarkets to use QR scanning to pay for goods. I have used it many times and it is super fast; faster than giving out your number to trigger popup (pale Shoprite :smirk:), keying in “buy goods” digits :face_vomiting:, and handling cash (who does that nowadays? :thinking:).

I don’t know why retailers don’t embrace this method considering how clean it is and can be used by anyone with a camera (any smartphone basically). It sucks having to tell the cashier to show you the QR code

3 Likes

Same here, mpaka I tried hiding the magisk’s package name.

1 Like

Update: it is finally working. I don’t know what happened but it is following the rules finally. It can’t see my root status. Update both the safcom app and Magisk (both mod and manager). Also change the name of the app. I call mine “good”

2 Likes

To get magisk hide to work on such a stubborn app, uninstall the app completely or clear its data (cache and data) then go to magisk manager immediately after clean installing / clearing its data then enable hide for the app and start the app. It’s also a good idea to hide magisk package name.