Job hunting can be daunting especially when you do not have the right tools. The right tool every jobseeker needs is a great career website.
Excellent User experience, timely content and a good search are the major components of a great career website.
MyJobMag.co.ke launched in Kenya to provide the best job services to Kenyans. MyJobMag’s selling points include but not limited to the following:
- easy website navigation
- optimized job search and filter
- job tips to help you better prepare for jobs.
- a CV builder to assist fresh graduates build and download their first CVs
- easy and simple job application process.
We conducted a survey on the bottlenecks jobseekers experience while using job websites. From the survey, 67% of responsdents compalined of job search clutter and noise with blood draining size. Based on these results, we tailored an excellent job search experience.
Employers are not left out as they can recruit on MyJobMag. To ensure that every employer is carried along, we provide a free job placement for employers needing basic features on MyJobMag. Other features employers can enjoy on MyJobMag include:
- easy candidate filtering based on several criteria
- download applicants
- send invitations to candidates
- automate recruitment processes
Currently, we are working on a number of new features and services on MyJobMag.co.ke and we will let you know as soon as they are launched.
Checkout MyJobMag Kenya Website and refer your friends.