Mi Home - The Hub ,Karen

Did Xiaomi open the much awaited Mi Home - The Hub ,Karen on Saturday ? I have checked online and there is no mention of the grand opening.

1 Like

Wow this is good, they should open soon xiaomi has some nice home stuff, I particularly like their induction cooker, hope they stock the whole range, it was just yesterday I bumped into

XIAOMIFY youtube channel
the guy review xiaomi stuff and they are impressive and not that expensive, please update when it’s open.

1 Like

its about time,Xiaomi have great products and an experience centre would do them so much good

There are things that work. Cutting advertising budget to bring costs down to consumers, but expecting that tech bloggers and other media will show up with the same no budget to an event at The Hub Karen on a Saturday, you are dreaming.

It never happened maybe @sarunibm can tell us more he was among the invited guests he may have seen the postponement memo.

Turns out…

What or Where is KIE ?

1 Like

Sometimes we forget that our country is a shit hole lol

23rd didn’t materialize and no word about it.

I imagine they have had so many challenges.

And am of the view that even if they open shop they might not be able to provide the so much needed products and meet demand.,The so much touted launch has been marred with so much turbulence, what of of going forward after the launch?

1 Like

I think we should all appreciate that we currently have exceptional circumstances especially with the ongoing corruption crackdown. It is not only Xiaomi but most traders have had delays in receiving their stock due to the Tax Purge.

I feel like their choice of location was not the best

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity. Does xiaomi have an ecosystem similar to what apple prides itself on? The reason i ask is because i own a xiaomi phone

Since you own a Xiaomi shouldn’t you be better placed to advice us whether they have an Ecosystem…

Well i know that xiaomi is just not only a phone company. It has a huge portfolio of electronics. I don’t know if they can be integrated together like what apple does with its products though

I will research on it.

Hope that answers your question.

Me too, Karen is a bit too far for most of Nairobi. Westlands would have been ideal, if not CBD. I am yet to go to The Hub.

4 Likes