Is spotify premium worth it?

Yeah. Calling out the whole number actually makes the whole thing slower and defeats the point. Using USSD Becomes faster…

Do any of you here have tried Spotify Lite on Android? How does it compare with the regular version of the app?

For me, I think having a Spotify premium account is quite worth as it offers some wonderful features for users. However, if you want to play Spotify music offline on other devices, you may be annoyed at it. But here you can use DRmare Music Downloader to convert Spotify music for offline using even without Spotify premium. The songs will be at original audio quality after converting. Just try it out and enjoy Spotify music with ease.

Does this converter also work for Deezer? I need to convert some HiFi files to offline Flacs

Yes! If you listen to a lot of music is worth buying.

1 Like

So far have heard couple ads on the free version. Ads are properly spaced so aren’t intrusive…

Same applies to me especially ads from eabl abt Jonny walker and NcBA the ads are okay and well spaced

I have been using Spotify Premium for two months and its the best music streaming service. The free version is not worth it. I would still prefer the free BoomPlay app. The major difference being on free Boomplay, you can actually play songs. On free Spotify you have to shuffle a playlist and hope your song somehow gets played.

Unfortunately… The Web Version However allows direct play…

for me,the app has been playing music directly for the longest time,even on the free version

Ama utengeneze 50 playlists. Kila moja iwe Na songs 3 unapenda. Force it to cycle for free :grin:

1 Like

This is a workaround…
Though tedious…
If you happen to come across a potentially good song, you can’t directly play it or sample it… It will go to your current Playlist and you can only hope it plays next…