Image editing Software, what do you use?

In this day and age, there is loads of image editing software, both free and paid, including expensive subscriptions. What do you use currently, and what are the benefits versus others?

I currently use Photoscape X which is both free and easy to get results with. Others I use are Paint 3D and good old MS Paint.
I also use Canva online, especially when I need to get something done on phone. What are your options?

I have used Canva for quite a while. Then recently added Lightroom Classic and Gigapixel. I am not a pro editor though so my usage is merely for personal and light business reasons.

1 Like

I use snapseed & Adobe photoshop express I rarely use canva but I got it somewhere idle

I use snapseed on phone. Very little Photoshop on PC.

I use…wait for it POWERPOINT :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Not just for images but also video editing. Meeeen this is one of most underrated pieces of software.

If you doubt…I can share samples :grin::grin::grin::grin:

SHARE! tueone hii ni uchawi gani unatumia

Here are sample posters and videos. Some are inspired by works of other creators. Source files available.

POSTER 1

POSTER 2

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

nice nice :slight_smile: I would not have thought of using powerpoint for this purpose but I guess it works

I don’t think it is as it works fine for presentation.
My wonder is, can PowerPoint be as powerful as a video editor and/or a photo editor? I think the options are just too limited.

This tool works wonders on par with Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Premier. It only misses out on the prowess of Photoshop.

This is in fact novice stuff. Wee pale YouTube University people are doing serious stuff with PowerPoint like completely animating cartoons and creating kick-ass posters and advertisements.

Huko na rink…

Nikiwa free will look up a few and update you

1 Like

Get serious about this. I need to check out on these. Hook me with a link…