Galaxy S9 Vs iPhone X: Ingenius TV Commercials

Samsung with the win!

3 Likes

This one is a winner!!!

I like the ads but they are a little too direct, too aggressive, too forthcoming, too obvious to curate an objective decision afterward. Like the first one about the dongle, it is mildly inaccurate (maybe the X has two USB Type C ports) as it skips to the necessity of the adapter. Watch it again if you are not seeing my point.
Nonetheless, great ads.

Dongle wins…Double dongle :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Siweziambio hivyo!

1 Like

Stealing this to troll people online :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hiyo pesa yote and no quick charger…apple pia waache wizi ndogo

There’s a dongle for that :joy:

2 Likes

Double Dongle

3 Likes

For double the speeds of charging…ingenious indeed

Samsung are on a roll!

:joy::joy: they are funny… But I feel like some of these ads will come back to bite Sammy’s @$$

People are hating on these ads but I like them, especially the notch ones, because they will serve as a reminder that at least Samsung will never give us the notch, which means we will have some sort of miracle from them.

4 Likes

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy SX

You have never seen anything like it.

• Samsung in 2019, probably.

You have never seen anything like it is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

BREAKING: Apple demands $1 billion from Samsung for trademark infringement.

1 Like

Ads that throw shade at the competition are the best IMO. The campaign that Apple did when Windows Vista bombed still feels fresh today.

:joy::joy::joy:

:smiley::smile::smile::smile::smile:

There is no comparison between S9 and iPhone X. Till now iPhone X has no competitor in the market. Most of the people will agree with me. the most interesting part of iPhone is the customer support. But the support for the Samsung is not that up to mark. iPhone always gives complete solution on each and every situation whereas samsung can’t give that kind of solution till now.

Customers like you are the reason why Apple sells millions every year. All hail Apple… It has the best of the best. Android users we can never get anything like Apple…