Samsung this morning officially opened a new brand store at the ICEA Building in Nairobi. The store becomes the biggest Samsung Electronics brand store in the whole of East Africa taking over from the one located on Monrovia Street. It is also the 23rd brand store in the country.
There are some sweet deals to go with the launch of the store as well. If you buy the low-specced Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 smartphone from the store today you get another unit for free. So, a buy one get one free is going down. If you want a phone with slightly better specs, they will be happy to sell you the Galaxy J1 Ace with a 5% discount.
Quick one: Galaxy Ace 4 is a low end device.
- 4-inch (800x480) TFT pixel display
- 3-megapixel camera
- 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage (expandable via microUSB up to 64 GB)
- 1,500mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz Essense UX
If this sounds like something you may want to jump in on then make your way to the store before the devices sell out.
There are other deals as well:
- If you buy any of the 2016 Galaxy A series smartphones you get a 5% discount too. But as you may expect, be ready to part with some serious money for those.
- If you buy any of the heavy-hitters (the Galaxy S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus or Note 5) then you get a free flip cover or a free 5,00mAh portable charger.