Still feels bad that the same solution by the Huawei Mate 10 is just a cable away, USB C to HDMI. No extra hardware.
I actually forgot this existed!
A modern Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- Instructions sets [check]
- Superior on-board connectivity radios [check]
- Powerful low power processors [check]
- Supra-6 Gigs of efficient RAMS [check]
- Solid-state foundation [check]
Now, with such features, powering Windows 10 or mainstream Unix-like OS becomes a breeze while retaining all the advantages of mobility and connectivity!
this concept is great,maybe a glimpse on the future of desktop computing…linux is light enough to execute well and windows is being adapted going forward for this kind of setup.