Best kodi add-ons for android tv

Hey guys, I need help finding the best Kodi add-ons for Android tv, wouldn’t mind getting installation instructions as well. Much appreciated.

Kodi Add-ons are like whack-a-mole, they are free and some aren’t reliable. Get information from this guy Seo-Michael.

Thanks really appreciate it.

get the exodus addon,its good enough for the latest movies and series and its very stable and reliable…still looking for good football/EPL streams though

Those I learnt the hard way, either spend hours looking for reliable streams that fail in 24 hours or go paid. I pay a guy 1500 and I get 570+ channels including EPL all in 720p and 1080p.

Get prosport for football. also plexus then add a custom subreddit SOCCERSTREAMS on the my subreddits option . Use the acestream option for hd football games depending on your internet connection.

are they reliable…my net is okay

Very reliable… I mainly watch NBA game using prosport and usually full HD. Football the same and never has issues. Will do a screen grab over the weekend

I tried this and it worked. I can stream movies and football, but acestream would not work for me.

Make sure you have plexus installed and run it at least once to setup the acestream engine. On pc ,make sure you have acestream media .

1 Like

Someone brought to my attention the existence of Mobdro https://www.mobdro.com/, seems limited to Android, but that’s where Android boxes are anyway.

So anyone used it to give feedback on it?