I love playing games; and am not selective – card games, PC games and the real thing on fields. Getting well designed games is hard. This is especially true on phones and tablets considering how difficult it can be to get proper game interfacing using touch.
For about a year, I have been trying my hand on Android games. Most are cheap, usually less than 7$. And most suck, at least for my taste. However, some have pleasantly surprised me and I find myself dedicating hours on them. I will list them down below.
- Framed – I love this one. Difficult puzzles.
- Lara Craft Go – Nice challenges, though quite easy
- The Room Two
- Minecraft Pocket Edition – Of course I had to find this one.
- Dark Lands
- Geometry Dash – What a game! Challenging as hell.
- Limbo – I played just because I liked the PC version.
- Pacman Championship Edition – Just as awesome as the PC version. Great music on this one.
- Clash of Clans – I know. All my friends play this one.
- Hitman Sniper – Well designed, the action couples well with the background music. But I still think the touch interface is the main issue in this game.
- Prune – Great concept. Relaxing
- Dark Echo – A game with no visible character. Just sound. Definitely one of the most radically designed games I have played.
- Leos Fortune – Awesome graphics. Also, very easy to control the game character with touch controls.
- Monument Valley – Good game, but too easy.
- Shadow Fight 2 – Too much in app purchase in this one. I wish it were multiplayer.
- Fallout Shelter
I would like to know what games you are guys play; only the ones you consider well designed.