What social networks are you active on?

In this day and age there is over a hundred social networks, this includes movile messaging apps. But as much as you may want to be in each a held every spanking new one, you cant be in all.

You also most definitely joined some and never do anything in there, you probably don’t k ow how you’d go about it. What social networks are you active on, and by active I mean at least once a week login and interaction.

I use Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and BBM actively.

your definition of active man…

Anyway, here is my list.

1. Twitter
  2. Twitter
  3. Twitter
  4. Whatsapp
  5. Telegram

Piniterest is my new hobby, then there is Instagram and Twitter. However I find Whatsapp and Google plus as the most fundamental.

People! Someone uses Google Plus, they exist! :grinning: :grinning:

I use Twitter very actively. I was a Facebook addict sometime back till I decided to change a profile I had back with over 5000 “friends” to a page, then created another with actual people I know. Then limited my Facebook access to desktop only. And I hate Facebook autoplay videos! :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: After Twitter I use Telegram, Instagram and WhatsApp in a very limited way. That sums up my social media week. I will probably interact with Google plus at the Gmail notifications centre and that’s mostly it. I use Youtube when there is something shared on other platforms.

C’mmon @martingicheru I know you use Google plus too :laughing:

1. Twitter - Hourly. main source for Tech news.
  2. Reddit - About 3X a day.
  3. LinkedIn - Daily (Professional Content)
  4. Instagram - Once every few days
  5. Facebook - Once a fortnight (Family, Friends Content))

I have very contacts whom I follow on all 5 platforms. I prefer to keep these sets of interactions separate.

Facebook once a fortnight? Do you perform cult rituals over there every 14 days?

1. Facebook. Until 3 years ago, I was more active on Twitter than on Facebook. Then I decided to go on a weeding spree and now my Facebook news feed is actually the Google Reader I never asked for. I get all my news there, curated. I’m mostly friends with people who follow a lot of the same stuff that I do so every time I refresh my feed there’s something on tech that I’m obviously interested in, a new piece of creative writing, the latest on Manchester United, a meme here and there and what’s trending on YouTube. All without ever leaving Facebook.

2. Twitter. For the humour. I also have a list I rely on for catching up on extended coverage of tech. Just that.

3. Telegram. Because everyone I communicate with uses it and I like it.

4. WhatsApp. For unknown reasons.

5. Instagram. Because once in a while I need to show off stuff or look cool (isn’t that what Instagram is all about?)

You’ve got jokes. :blush:. Seriously though, Facebook offers very little value to me. As far as messaging apps are concerned (WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Skype etc), I use them purely to communicate with people I know. I really don’t view them as a “social network” per se.

:joy::joy::joy: it is highly likely he does

1. Twitter
  2. Telegram
  3. Whatsapp
  4. YouTube
  5. Swarm

I have never heard of Swam. How popular is it?

Re-branded Foursquare

Uhuh, Makes sense now.

Twitter
Telegram
WhatsApp
YouTube
Zingine are not even installed in my phone

Rookie :smile:

Always keep the app in the background or pin the Reddit tab.

My List

1. Reddit all day long. Can’t live without it.

2. YouTube (If we are counting it)

3. Instagram. I never post anything though.

4. Whatsapp.

5. Twitter for the occasional trending topics. Barely use it.

Funny thing is, I don’t get Reddit.

You are such a stalker…

Now this is where I thrive…

Does Techweez count? I’ve noticed the place is very quiet over the weekends.
Well, Twitter, Twitter and more Twitter for me. Reddit doesn’t gerrit for me. I probably need tutorials.

reddit?? Wewe ni mkenya kweli @Trey?