THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO HACK MPESA PIN (brain is needed)

mpesa
safaricom

Tiny trick to know someones m-pesa pin .

Done this to 4 victims so far , just for fun, I’m not a bad person.
This method: I have discovered by my own, and there’s nothing safaricom can do to avoid this since they wont have control over it.

lets start ,
BASIC PART -

1. Interact with the person you want to know his pin , be a good friend to him or her. Make him/her trust you enough to give you his phone . Tell him you like the quality of his camera’s pictures.
    Go ahead and ask him " HIYO SIMU YAKO NI YA MEGAPIXELS NGAPI ? " watch him boast like a fool .LOL

2. While you are pretending to check the pictures and sending them to your phone , make sure he is in a position he cant see what you are doing using his phone.

3. quickly go to phone settings, scroll down, Navigate to About Phone – scroll to the bottom and tap Build number seven (7) times. You’ll get a short pop-up in the lower area of your display saying that you’re now a developer. . Go one step back ,still at settings ,then utaona “Developer options”, check ’ USB debugging ’ and click OK on the prompt. Make sure usb debugging is activated.

4. STILL IN DEVELOPER SETTINGS, scroll down and look for an option that says " show screen taps " or " show touches

TIP :smile: UKIWEKA HII OPTION -ON- UKIGUZA MAHALI KWA SCREEN kakitu ka white kanatokea penye unafinya.

5 LAPTOP TIME… TIME TO USE THE PREVIOUSLY DOWNLOADED ADB TOOLS.

after installing the tools, tell him unataka kutransfer hizo pics na cable ya simu, connect his phone to your pc and wait for it to install its drivers ,open COMMAND PROMPT and type " adb devices"

then utaona simu na serial number.

ukifika hapa jua mambo iko sawa.

now back to the command prompt, type " netsh wlan set MYLAPI-WIFI mode=allow ssid=Techweez key=qwertyuiop1234 " NB: qwertyuiop1234 will be the password of this fake wifi we are going to create.

This time kila mtu kwa hiyo room ataona wifi imejileta ,but sasa hawajui password.

1. mwambie awache kelele mob you will connect his phone to that Wifi . mdanganye ulibuy ile 1GB ya 99 na unataka kushare. fala sana lmao.

after it connects, BEFORE AMEREALIZE HIYO WIFI HAINA ACCESS, in his phone, --navigate to " ABOUT PHONE " - status " utaona IP ADDRESS hapo , take note of that IP.

1. back to your command prompt , type “adb tcpip 8080”

utaona imesema restarted in port 8080 or something of the sort.

1. type "adb connect 192.168.1.123:8080
    ikiconnect utaona connected.

2. DONE now disconnect his phone cable mrudishie simu and tell him angoje uweke internet so asizime WIFI yenye umemwekea…

3. Mwambie " BTW EBU NITUMIE 100 KWA MPESA NIKUPEE CASH PLEASEE" …
    ask him something of the sort , and akiitikia , go fast back to your command prompt , type

“adb screenrecord vida.mp4”
OR IF THAT FAILS,
“adb shell screenrecord sdcard/vida.mp4”
OR IF THAT FAILS,
"adb shell screenrecord vida.mp4

that’s it . AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE CASH IN YOUR PHONE, FINYA CTRL+C AT THE COMMAND PROMPT.

NOW TYPE
“adb pull /sdcard/vida.mp4”

now you will have the video / screen recording ya zile buttons amefinya in the folder of your ADB TOOLS.
you have the pattern now!

Arm-twisted Mpesa/M-banking withdrawals

AT STEP 5 :
5 LAPTOP TIME… TIME TO USE THE PREVIOUSLY DOWNLOADED ADB TOOLS.

after installing the tools, tell him unataka kutransfer hizo pics na cable ya simu, connect his phone to your pc and wait for it to install its drivers ,open COMMAND PROMPT and type " adb devices"

then utaona simu na serial number.

ukifika hapa jua mambo iko sawa.

now back to the command prompt, type

" netsh wlan set MYLAPI-WIFI mode=allow ssid=Techweez key=qwertyuiop1234 " NB: qwertyuiop1234 will be the password of this fake wifi we are going to create.
THEN TYPE NETSH WLAN START HOSTEDNETWORK
This time kila mtu kwa hiyo room ataona wifi imejileta ,but sasa hawajui password.

Not a bad tip but you need a really dumb dude ndio ufanye all this. Otherwise the only person you can convince for this process to be successful ni mzee.

Am guessing after you “hack” pin you will require his/her phone again to send yourself money? Kijana utakula maharagwe kamiti speedy :joy::joy:

But it’s a wake up call for guys out there

Why go through all these steps when social engineering on its own has been proven to work?

This is needlessly complex.

In Kenya social engineering always wins

Since android Oreo activating developer settings requires a PIN, password or pattern.

But like everyone has said, you need a perfect storm for this ‘advanced shoulder surfing’ to work.

:joy::joy::joy:

Trust me , You won’t even need a mzee , This works with everyone if you creatively pull it off.

Secondly, HELL YEAH, after you “HACK” his pin you will require his/her phone again to send yourself money. (if that’s what you want to do) . After all, wasn’t your aim to know his password? How long will sending yourself money take ?

:joy::joy: What other reason would prompt you to shoulder surf another person’s phone to get their mpesa pin???

Am guessing you came across a process explaining how to record a remote android screen and you thought you can apply it on mpesa… :joy: Then you came running on forums to air your “discovery.”

This process raises a lot of questions to your victim. How many can allow you to connect their smartphones to your PC for just photos in the age of whatsapp, Bluetooth, xenders…etc? :joy:

You could probably just Jowie them and get the PIN and the phone, and the laptop…and the data cable…

look , even if I did ‘come across a process explaining how to record a remote android screen’
doesn’t that serve me what I want to do ? Or are you trying to imply it won’t work ? What’s your point ? I have been using adb for 5 years now. Just tryna share some tricks I got .

And …That is why I said "interact with the person you want to know his pin, be a good friend to him or her. Make him/her trust you enough to give you his phone . "

If he trusts you enough as a friend or whatever, you won’t even have to explain too much bout the whats and why .

Real friends build each other.Yours is unethical and cannot be tolerated.I pitty your friends

Whatever . Not like I’m pushing anyone to try this out. This is for knowledge. Nothing less.
If you see this as a wake up call you’ll see the trick coming before it’s executed on you.
Let’s not behave like everyone knows how to do that . Reverse think! if there’s something like that.
and If this post triggers you stay tf away and keep your feelings to yourself.

This guy is a genius guys. I have just hacked my mpesa pin and sent all the money to mshwari. But seriously??? I mean seriously? Like seriously?

Honestly, I don’t see that working with most people. As someone said it earlier, preying on your “friends” is unethical. It will get you in deep trouble… I don’t wanna do that! Not in this planet!

Read through the responses here and from the reaction/sentiment shared, I wondered if this action by @martingicheru was absolutely necessary

That’s good. Have yourself another smartphone or an emulator to try that out on yourself. It is also unethical to say that you Honestly don’t see that working and you haven’t even tried it out. Also learn from that if you should. Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or your ignorance