Thailand Boys stuck in cave

12 boys and their coach are trapped in a cave. Hey physics majors how would you tackle this challenge?“If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.” unnamed%20(2)

It’s been three days and no response. Maybe you should tell us how everything was done and also, how they got into that situation.

Okay, I have a question. How did they get there in the first place. I have tried to look up for a clear answer to my question but sipati. Someone educate me.

They got into the cave before it started raining, once it started raining they couldn’t get out & instead ventured deeper into the cave(onto higher ground) because it started flooding. & now they’re trapped because all known exits are flooded.

Thanks for the insight. They ventured over 1.2 miles deeper into the cave? :persevere::persevere::persevere:

It’s safe during the dry season, they were caught out. Getting them out alive is quite the technical challenge. See more here https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/07/elon-musk-has-an-idea-for-saving-boys-stranded-in-a-thailand-cave/

All the boys and their coach are out the kind of bravery and tolerance these boys had is just admirable