Ten apps I can't stay without on my Android phone

Everyone has their ten favourite apps that they wouldn’t miss on their devices. This is outside the usuals that you will get pre-installed by either orders from Google or by the various OEMs. These are mine:

Evernote - my favourite note-taking app
Kindle - specifically Kindle for Samsung that has a free paid book every month for ever (I think)
Telegram - WhatsApp for grown people, we collaborate a lot in the office with it.
Instagram - I want to be among the cool ones too (I’m not a kid).
Mailchimp - good to monitor how our newsletters are performing in realtime.
Wordpress - Techweez is built on Wordpress CMS, the app gets me mobile
Subway Surfers - just because I can, I don’t really play it, but I find myself downloading it on every new device I have.
Twitter - do I need to explain this?
Onedrive - I use office 365, the 1TB storage comes in quite handy.
Slack - well slack is nice.

What are yours?

UPDATE I nolonger use subway surfers, got old. In fact I rarely play games on my phone, storage problems.

Feedly, MySafaricom, Uber, Little, Tala, Mula, SnapBizCard and Textagram are the usual goons on my app drawer. Galaxy A5 2016.

Help Me Find The Most Popular App

10 apps that I always use on my phone:

Official Twitter for Android- It may be a battery hog thanks to the numerous CPU wakes but it works fine.

Wordpress- As a writer, I need the app so as to write articles on the go.

Telegram- Better than WhatsApp by far

VSCO- This is a fantastic photo editor and has the Grid for photo enthusiasts

Instagram- Where I showcase pictures I edit from Snapseed and VSCO.

ES File Explorer- A file manager is crucial for a smartphone especially if you are the type of a person who likes knowing where things are. This is the best file manager app I’ve encountered so far.

Weather Timeline- The best weather app for Android in my opinion

Flipboard- My favourite news aggregator for years now.

Pocket- I like reading articles a lot so if i’m unable to read them at the moment, I save them on Pocket.

Word Web- I wonder why this dictionary is free in the first place, excellent app.

Mine would be, (in no particular order):

1. Lastpass - it’s a password manager so I don’t need to stress enough how this is important to me.
  2. Evernote - notes everywhere I go. I take lots of notes, it comes in handy.
    3, Solid Explorer - I always need to know what’s going on in my devices and create some order. This is the only file manager that I rely on because it is good at letting me do just that and it is very visually appealing
  3. OneDrive - I keep just about everything there.
  4. Gmail - the Gmail app doesn’t just sync mails from your Gmail account, it also syncs Yahoo, Outlook and even POP3 and IMAP. Email is front and centre of how I communicate and I just like my Gmail.
  5. Telegram - all the crazy people I talk to are there.
  6. Clipper - best clipboard manager. I don’t even need to add that I can always access anything that’s on my clipboard from the web as well, do I?
  7. Android Download Manager (ADM) - because downloading anything off the internet should faster and easier.
  8. Internet Speed Meter - I always need to know my uplink and downlink speeds and the amount of bandwidth I’m hogging at any given time.
  9. Poweramp - everyone is doing their own music players, Poweramp keeps things sane by providing the exaxct experience regardless of which device I’m using.
  10. Pushbullet - what would I do without it?

When are we going to be honest? We know you love candy crush, temple run, angry birds, numerous image editing apps for your selfies, some random fourth gen antivirus, a launcher or two and several apps you have no idea what they do.

only bots would use a fourth gen antivirus, really

Here’s my list

Pocket - I save articles and read them later
Evernote - I need to write important stuff every once in a while
Gmail and Yahoo - My world cant work without these two
Instagram - I get to show my photos to some friends and mostly stangers
Twitter - I need this to get real time news from Kenyans
Bible - Yea…God above all
Guitar Tuna - For the guitar lessons
CM security - for safety
Pxlr - those pics need editing

Guitar Tuna has nothing to do with seafood?

Haha…why would Guitar Tuna have anything to do with seafood?

I can’t leave with Facebook and Instagram.
Gmail app is also must-have.

my list is

Google Search
Google Calendar

Other than the ‘usual suspects’ – I use:

• FBreader – for all ebooks and pdfs
  • ssh server – so I can transfer stuff from/to laptop (and much more)
  • Connectbot – So I can access systems remotely
  • Wikipedia
  • Truecaller – so I know who the kamiti guys are pretending to be :wink:

Mine are

KJV Bible,
Office Mobile,
Juice SSH,
Google Authenticator,
Infinite Flight -Game,