Safaricom Unlimited 4G for 100 bob

safaricom

Job yangu pia I use a lot of txts btw

If Faiba could get a sizable chunk of the market this is a better option for the Govt as it is majority locally owned. Vodafone still controls Safaricom so there is that in terms of revenue, security, etc.

If we are talking about reinvestments by JTL owners that will likely benefit the Kenyan economy in the long term, sure. You might have a point.

Anything else, I would probably need some convincing.

Safaricom = 35% of dividends + corporate tax.

JTL = Corporate tax + potential reinvestments.

Has the offer been pulled? I am in a no Faiba 4G area and can’t find the unlimited for 100 Bob option…

nop, mine is still up…

Tunukiwa Specials tend to appear and disappear randomly.

Tailored offers. If you can’t see it today, try tomorrow.

There is now a 24 hours option for Ksh.300.

Saw that… Weekends will never be the same… at over 40Mbps this is even better than fibre connection. Hapo ndipo unaamkaga sunday unaformat comp na by 1pm umerudisha kila kitu :grin::grin:

Quite enticing

On my side kuna Unlimited 4G valid 6 hrs @ sh 200

Nadhani this is the option for light Safaricom users.

I have 4G for 24hrs@300…i think that one for 6hrs at 200 is way more expensive

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:This is so tempting. Guess who will be streaming FHD this weekend.

You…me…a lot of people…I’m now sorted when i go to shags. This offer is a good incentive for someone to get a 4G/LTE device.

I bought the unlimited 4g for 24hrs and I keep getting distracted from my work… watching youtube videos in 4k… :joy::joy::joy: no buffering (in Mbugua’s voice :grin: )

Hehe… Nyinyi mtafanya hii kitu iondolewe.

They can’t, they are getting alot of money from it.

I think so too. Saf will pull the offer once people start misusing it.

The 3hrs unlimited has been there and people have been maximizing it, it makes no sense for safaricom introducing the 24hrs offer if they were not making good money from it, remember the infrastructure saf has can handle traffic well compared to 2010 when they had unlimited for 1k a week