Online Shopping & Shipping to Kenya via GearBest.com

gearbest

Update Right after i posted the above post i logged into my Ebay account to complain about my order which i hadn’t recieved for close to 2 months now and asked for a refund. ```Something Random` had already sorted me out with my other item so i didn’t really need this one from Ebay to be shipped anymore. Minutes after lodging the complaint i got this reply from Ebay

The next day (this morning at 4am) i received an email from Ebay that a refund had already been effected in my account from the seller (That was fast)

And my Paypal account promptly credited

Ebay Money back guarantee really works

Think am ready to start shipping using Something Random :thinking:

Thanks for the update and for the positive reviews about @Srandom it seems the guys are excellent I will try them soon, If you were to rate them on a scale of 1-10 what score would you give them .

Based on your experience I think srandom is the way to go for Online Shopping & Shipping to Kenya from USA .

What about tax?

https://mysomethingrandom.com/frequently-asked-questions/

From buying experience, are you charged tax?

I’ve only bought one item from them, not enough experience to give a credible viable rate

I covered this earlier in the thread. the short answer is no, scroll up to find a more detailed illustration i posted that might answer your question or alternatively click on @Trey s link above

No tax, Used them, they’re really good(9/10), will drop a proper review soon.

Sorry to hear that you got fake things at Banggood. I usually got what I had bought before Equity started blocking visa payments to the site. Their customer care reps told me it’s because of fraud on the site. I think fakes could be there too, I just haven’t got anything fake from the site yet.

Please do. Thanks.

FAQ says the rates are inclusive of local taxes; This would be the smart thing to put on a website…even if they have a way to dodge KRA.

Waiting…, Drop it soon manze we compare notes.

If someone also know of a fast and reliable shipper from UK chanua sisi tafadhali …

SR also ship from the UK.

Thanks @Satoshi sikuwa nakumbuka Sr covers US and the UK as well.