Monitor Vs TV Screen

Kama OLED imefika 90K then thats great news coz its just a matter of time before OLED becomes affordable

I don’t think kuna OLED ya 90k… Ata zile mzee za LG… Ata QLED sidhani kuna less than 200k… Unless za 2014 huko. 2018 Qled ya Samsung 55" pale Game Store ni 250k. Anything less than that is not QLED… And more importantly, not OLED. just a normal UHD.

PS: if @sarunibm wants a 60" UHD TV that’s reliable, he should be prepared to shell out at least 120k. Otherwise, get 55" or lower.

Hakuna OLED ya 90k, ilikua QLED. Pia nilshtuka at the price of 90k. Nikifika Meru nitatake pic nitume hapa

Ask ni ya which year pia…

The cheapest route is sourcing in Dubai and using the Somali guys to bring it in. Buddy of mine did that for a 49" LG 4k Smart TV with the magic remote included at the price some Kenyan shops are selling 1080p tv’s. But that route is not for everyone, for example, if you prefer the comfort of having a warranty.

Turns out my brain divided the number by 2. The price is 180k. As a consolation for Saruni, the LG IPS display looks really good also at half the price.

Numbers don’t lie. The model number here matches the product description.

Maybe it’s true na nili assume tu.

cheapest i have seen is samsung 50MU7000 @ 80k 50" though sijui kama offer bado iko, was like three months ago

Sourcing from Dubai is a no for me.

Acha niangalie the options I have been given.

120k isn’t a bad price for OLED.