Is the Xiaomi Poco F1 the flagship killer?

xiaomi

Seriously? For those specs that price is a steal!

hehe what do people really want

:joy::joy: Customized phones is what the future will unleash for us

People want customised prices :rofl::rofl:

Hata hapo tutafika

Some good insights on this, thread wish admin would transfer some of the posts to this thread.

Hi, you did the article about the pocophone f1 right? Can you confirm whether it is compatible with Faiba sim cards? Does it have the necessary band?

it seems not even their site only shows band 3 and 20

that sucks

For those of you who are questioning the durability integrity of the Pocophone F1. Here is a durability test by JerryRigEverything. He gives the phone a thumbs up. I still stick to my words though that you should get a decent back cover and screen protector for this phone.

Phones that will need a back cover and screen protector are a pass for me, unless it’s the budget that’s pushing me that direction. Same goes for all those beautiful plastic phones that look like glass.

you mean the oppo f9 lol

but if you want a xiaomi phone with band 28 find a way of getting the ones sold in taiwan, which is next to impossible

Are they global versions?

The ones that xiaomi Kenya will sell. Yes

For people who drop their phones atleast once per day like I, every phone needs a case and protector.

Get a Nokia 6.

So is it durable or not? It can’t be both!

Its durable.

I hear it cannot play HD videos from Netflix. Apart from YouTube because of Widevine whic is a DRM module which popularly used by many apps. There are multiple levels of support for Widevine, with L1 being full support. The Pocophone F1, however, only has Widevine L3 support :pensive::pensive::pensive: