Here's How to Revert to the Old Chrome Design

chrome

An who lied to chrome and edge and all browsers software developers that we want to use Kiswahili as the default language. They even change default language to Kiswahili like today without my consent. :expressionless::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

It seems chromium is the way so instead of trying out all these other browsers like edge,chrome,opera,brave and vivaldiโ€ฆi have resorted to get the chromium binaries and use them from now on instead of getting all these extra stuffโ€ฆi love Opera browser though.

Have had this issue with Chrome. It switches me to Kiswahili by default. Even if I dig through the settings and change my default language to English, it still drags me to Kiswahili, for whatever reason. Been irritating to have to manually choose English on each and every session

How do you handle plugin support? Wildvine DRM and some codecs do not come with stock Chromium.

Nah,sorry i am using a precompiled chromium .exe file which i have installed and runโ€ฆ

Whatโ€™s the point then?

Chrome would be more user friendly and better than all those irrelevant clones.

Edge is a flop and Opera havenโ€™t done anything significant since they introduced multiple tabs over 20 years ago.

You can get an ungoogled build that supports all codecs, WebRTC and Widevine.

Repo - https://github.com/macchrome/winchrome/releases/tag/v71.0.3578.98-r599034-Win64

I am not sure what @Dree_Alexander is using though.

He did mention pre-compiled. I have no idea what thatโ€™s about.