Hard booting Infinix hot 2

Anyone know how to hard boot the Infinix hot 2
I’ve tried almost all online solutions and none is working.
Kindly assist

My understanding of hard booting in Android is when you power off a phone without going though the recommended steps (by removing the battery while it’s still on), which is similar to what you do to a PC when it’s unresponsive; suffocate it by pressing the power button. If that’s what you mean, then you only need to remove you battery and power it back on.
On the other hand, I assume you mean hard resetting, which shouldn’t be difficult if your phone is working fine.
Since you’ve provided no additional information, I’ll make another assumption that the Hot 2 isn’t working well (doesn’t boot, or doesn’t power, or is bootlooping…) so you need to hard reset it. Under these assumptions, with the Internet proving unhelpful, then there’s a possibility that you have driver issues, for which you need to use another machine, or your USB cable/USB port is faulty. Or your logic board is toast.

Please provide more information on which methods you have tried and the state of your phone for us to be able to help you well.

Thanks for your quick response.

The phone is working pretty well. I just need to root it.

What do you mean by driver issues. And yes, I’m a newbie in all this tech stuff

Thanks for your quick response.

I’ve tried volume down plus power button

Volume up plus power button

But the phone does not hard reset, it just boots normally

Sup, i remember it was a bit tricky to root that phone, anyway I followed this tutorial from xda back then to root https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3289898
Make sure u follow the instructions very carefully

Alright, here’s a link that should work.

[Tutorial] How to boot into stock recovery on Infinix Hot 2 (X510) using button combo

Thanks man,

Will try it out

Thanks mate

will try it out

How did it go? Any success?