Free streaming app 😂(tubi TV)

So earlier on this week I came across an interesting streaming app online called TUBI TV which is free…Yes free :scream::scream: like the typical Kenyan I decided to try it out and it’s free alright :joy::joy: all you do is download the app sign in(can create a new a/c or sign in with Facebook) scroll through the various shows hit the play button and walaah…but theirs a catch in all this Ads :tired_face::tired_face:but not the annoying pop up ones they are similar to those found in YouTube only that you can’t skip them :expressionless:.It’s a good app all the same though. Aw, it also supports Google cast.

Hebu try Popcorn Time app (windows or android) and tell me which of the two you like more

I tried tubi TV after reading abt it on digital trends oooh poor me this app isn’t just my taste

Lemme get it but honestly the show found on tubi TV are in heard off I’ve tried searching for some of my favourite TV shows like the originals and surprisingly it’s not there

I’ll agree with you on that I can’t find my favourite TV shows in this app :unamused::unamused: I’ll just stick to Netflix :joy:

:joy::joy: this app been here for ages and its just a disappointment.
Most of all… those movies are too old

you will find almost everything on Popcorn Time. Streams from torrents at 720p or 1080p. all you need is more bandwidth on your internet :grin:

i’ll just stick to torrents and parent directories download my movies and then watch in peace

Is that how Tubi TV came in and left like Messi in the world Cup?