Eish then mimi ndio mtoto hapa by 2000 hata sikuwa nimeanza shule i was still learning to talk properly
I waa turning 4 in 1998
I can’t be the youngest here.
I was turning 3 in 1998.
Since 1998 sounds like the benchmark here. Well that year,
- I watched the whole France 98 FIFA World Cup,
- I was in class 6
- I remember the Aug 8 bombing at around midday on Friday. Mom had taken me to hospital around shauri moyo. When the bomb went off we were thrown out of the seats.
- I was circumcised same year DEC
- My dad flew to Dubai on a 777 Business class. First time on an aircraft for him. He came back all he could say ni mzungu ako na akili mingi sana. ameunda kitu inatembea juu ya hewa. na nikama kuna potholes huko juu. ndege ikigonga mawingu ina tingika - I think he meant turbulence
- All the 777 magazines he came back with influenced me into building a plane. Damn. Took me one month to complete.
- The plane couldn’t fly but guess what? Aeronautical engineering is my cliche.
What a flashback
I can’t remember what I ate last night.
Kumbe am in a forum for elders😂
That benchmark year 1998 i was a growing foetus.
Sounds exactly vile babu yangu used to say
Niliitaka hii degree but I was convinced otherwise, elec is my major
My dad na wazungu. Wacha tu. He will diss his fellow Africans forgetting he’s one of us
But one thing he always followed wazungu ni time. He won’t waste a second of your time and don’t dare waste his. Patience to him did not exist. He operated using microseconds
Ungeichukua, then major in avionics.
Finally… Now I can talk. Wewe we shall create another forum for you.
Semeni ukweli kwani nyinyi ni under 18
nikiwa pre-unit kuna watu hapa walikua form 4 hehehe
The year I was circumcised!