Enter Safaricom Platinum

safaricom

These are the options for me.

Nope, i don’t have it.

There’s a way u can switch from the Blaze safaricom app to the old safaricom app i did switch and it works

Finally they are doing some profiling. They figured @martingicheru can afford 5k - 3k definitely not 1k and so they dont even bother to suggest it.

:joy::joy::joy:

Big data…

Seems @martingicheru is a big wig he consumes like no ones business na amekubali kucorniwa pia :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Pia mimi sina platinum kadogo :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Me my question right now is what the difference between Platinum and Platinum Plus is, seeing the latter gives more for the same price.

Oh, seen it. Platinum Plus gets auto-renewed while Platinum is one off when you want it.

I have noticed the same. Difference moja iko na more GBs and minutes than the other. But I think I get it now. The one without a plus is a one off subscription so you don’t pay deposit. The plus option you enroll so you pay membership fees, I mean deposit. So you get a few more minutes and GBs

Bila plus

Na plus

Update: Platinum Kadogo is gone. You people can’t have nice things because of your noise.

@martingicheru :grinning::grinning:!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ooooh yes! wacha tukule ngumuu sote

I don’t even use the Blaze App. I have always been on the Standard Safaricom App on Uwezo Tarrif. Still no Platinum UI for me.

We should start a petition. We want Platinum Kadogo back!

UPDATE ITS BACK!

Thank GOD I can see it too.

Is there anyone who’s been able to purchase any of the platinum bundles? I’ve tried it a couple times ikakataa kabisa.

Ebu send me 1K I try and tell you…

Platinum + is basically post Paid while the regular Platinum is a bundle you buy with airtime