DSTV Now poor quality

Has anyone been able to get good quality live TV streaming using DSTV Now (both the app and website)? I have been getting terrible quality, 240p, despite choosing 1080p in the settings. Am using the 30mbps Zuku package. I would use Supersport app/website to stream but was discontinued. Streaming from Supersport app/website was flawless, true 1080 till they moved streaming to Dstv now. All other streaming services work fine. I have been to a certain South African forum and they’re now discussing 4K streaming testing on DSTV now. Sisi huku Kenya bado ni 240p.

Yes, I have the same issue too.

This is not only an issue with DSTv but also with Kwese and Startimes there is a mess in video quality and i dont just understand why this treat is on customers

same here, would have taken a screenshot but the app doesn’t allow my phone to do so

Kuuliza tu…are you guys using normal bundles or you’re on worldcup dedicated bundles?

Using WiFi

Same issue on Safaricom faiba

I am enjoying streaming on Startimes App using Faiba 4G. I have rarely had issues - I have watched games in standard definition but also HD and Ultra HD

Would this mean that the said services are exhausting pipe space for content that’s hosted/streamed from foreign servers?