Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus

:grin::grin::grin:

Follow these process… From XDA Here’s the correct update OTA (not the one from the XDA front page): https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_pl2sprout_plate200ww/1879f071d6ca7ca72fb1a750f045c3cdf00ff4dc.zip after downloading it, rename it to PL2-3260-0-00WW-B01-update.zip kisha you put it on your device root storage i.e. the internal storage and not in any other folder.
When done, open the phone dialer kisha input this code *#*#874#*#*
Wait for it to update & Voila :slight_smile:

P.S. The above method worked on my Nokia 6.1 model number as the screenshot above. I will not be liable for any issues that may arise. If you find it too risky, wait for the OTA update :grin:

with a disclaimer like that, I will wait for the update, I don’t want to brick my new phone hata bado haijaanguka so the pain of the money spent is still there

Does the LTE with the 2 stand for SIM 2 or is it a network standard this is on the 6.1

Yes, it stands for the sim 2

preformatted

Next time you need to paste a code or other text that may conflict with the bbcode used for text formatting, use preformatted icon. Select the text and click it.

*#*#874#*#*

Done :blush:, effected the change

TA-1043 still OTA update yet, downloaded the zip but won’t sideload it. I’ll wait.

Just got the Android pie update on 6.1 but can’t install because low battery and no one has USB c charger around.

Just installed Android 9 on my 6.1 and I love it. Eazzy app doesn’t work though

Hahah… sounds like the universe is forcing you to be patient

For some reason, Equity are always slow to update their apps.

It’s okay sometimes the wait is worth it, are there any bad issues or bugs with the update so far?