Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus

So I finally installed Android P on my Nokia 7 Plus. I will update you guys on everything new I find out. Any questions? I hope you’re jealous :joy::rofl:

Screenshots:

Rubbing it in I see…

:unamused::unamused::unamused: why are OEMs so unfair

Discovery 1: I can’t seem to figure out how to enter split screen mode… It’s a problem!:angry:

Discovery 2: The new navigation buttons take a while to get used to. Especially when it comes to switching between apps. Also, Opening the app drawer and opening recently used apps share the same gesture, which is annoying.

Discovery 3: You can actually get back the old school navigation buttons from the launcher settings!

Why is Android copying IOS like seriously innovation imeisha heti mari iPhone ikileta gestures Android brings it later with a little tweaks i want unique software experience with Android
All in all Android P is making me love Android and it is the best Android so far according to me.

@sarunibm leo tao will be like;
Saruni: excuse me, unajua vile naeza weka split screen kwa ANDROID P?
Random hustler: uuuhm, niko na techno sijui ka iko nayo bado… Wacha niche…
Saruni: Techno hamna android p, but thanks.
:rofl::rofl::joy:

Jealous indeed :rage::rage::rage:

@sarunibm I suggest you make this a Wiki and update only the first entry for easy tracking of what’s new. We can respond to things in the replies, but the main entries stay at the top.

They really need a shortcut for this. The current method is so tedious.

Kwani uko na simu ngapi?

I stopped counting.

si ungetupea review kwanza before android P ama you will review it woth P installed

Why not do it both ways? I am sure mnataka kujua how Android P is working on it.

Btw, I left Android P. Sound wasn’t working during video calls. Videos weren’t playing on social media apps. It just wasn’t working for me.

Hata sijaskia kitu :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hallelujah

Wow. Why so bitter though. I am going back to it next week.

Does it support Faiba VoLTE?

Yes, but internet only I think